Have you ever been to a swim conference where you had a dozen questions to ask the speaker BUT you were “one of a hundred people” with questions? Or you left the swim conference with lots of questions still unanswered?
Personally, I love attending swim conferences. Presenting and sharing invaluable ideas and things that work for me is one of my passions. Helping others is such a rewarding feeling. And I love to listen to other speakers, get new ideas for my own school, and socialize with my colleagues and friends.
I also love to support the associations that I belong to and of course the excitement of the whole event. I wish I could attend every swim conference, whether it be the ASCA World Clinic, SwimAmerica Annual Conference, SwimAmerica Business Conference, United States Swim School Association Annual Conference, USSSA Spring Workshop, American Learn to Swim Teachers Conference, or the WABC (World Aquatic Babies & Children’s Congress) Conference.
But the truth of the matter is, it’s not always feasible, practical, or affordable. When you can afford it–do it! I’d recommend to at least try to make one every year. But if you can’t, or you’d like to supplement your annual conference with more personal information that pertains to you or your school specifically, I have the perfect solution for you!
NOW you can get the personalized attention you need, and at an AFFORDABLE RATE, using my brand new One-on-One Phone Consultation service.
PLUS . . .
- You don’t have to take off work.
- You don’t have to pay for a flight or rental car.
- You don’t have to pay for an expensive hotel room.
- You don’t have to pay for a conference on someone else’s topics of choice.
Here is a small sampling of topics that you may want to discuss:
- Infant & Toddler Swimming
- Teaching Preschoolers
- Teaching School Age Children
- Teaching Adults
- Turning Tears into Cheers
- Behavior & Class Management
- Swimming Technique
- Teaching Equipment & Teaching Tools
- Class Length
- Class Size
Maximize your PROFITS!
- Use online registration and SAVE thousands of dollars per year.
- Use proven “customer loyalty” techniques that will multiply your revenue.
- How to expand and grow your business.
- Price your classes to maximize your net profit.
Advertising & Marketing that WORKS!
- How to build a website “that works” for $500 AND how to efficiently advertise on and offline.
- How to advertise more effectively on a tight advertising budget.
- How to get on TV!
Lease or Build a Pool?
- Secrets to securing a “hotel pool” lease arrangement.
- Budgeting to build a pool.
- Do’s & Don’ts when building a pool.
These are just a few examples of an endless number of topics that you can decide on. Whatever YOU have questions about-this PERSONALIZED PHONE CONSULTATION is all about YOU! ASK ABOUT ANY TOPIC YOU WANT!
To schedule your “one-on-one” phone consultation, call me toll free at 1-866-498-SWIM (7946). Call now and get this SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY RATE (Limited time only)!
You can also register for your consultation online at www.swimlessonsuniversity.com: One-on-One Consultation with The Swim Professor
I look forward to helping you!
September 28, 2009 - 8:10 AM