Do you find that after training your swim school staff and getting into your swim lessons that you or your instructors start having new questions on how or what to do in different situations?
Do you even notice that certain techniques and strategies that were addressed in the original swim instructor training are still lacking by new instructors?
We do! So at Swim Lessons University, we decided that the perfect solution to address these problems would be to hold an In-Service Staff Training session! AND NOW–without traveling one mile—YOU AND YOUR STAFF can be a part of our amazing session!
In this brand new video—SLU Executive Director Jim Reiser answers 25 EXCELLENT QUESTIONS from his local staff, and he provides 25 simple and practical techniques to help every instructor improve their classes!
Here is a Small Sampling of the 25 Questions:
- How do I correct parents in my Parent & Toddler classes without appearing confrontational?
- How do I put the parent at ease about taking an infant or toddler underwater?
- What do you do in situations where you have a child who refuses to get in the water?
- What do you say to a parent who sends their child to the pool with goggles and they aren’t even putting their face in the water yet?
- Do you ever tell kids to close their mouth when breath holding?
- Do you let kids Doggie Paddle if they aren’t putting their face in the water?
- Do you have any tips on how to help students pick up the Freestyle Side Breathing easier?
- How do you get a child to flex both feet in breaststroke?
Again, these are just some examples of the 25 common questions asked by SLU swimming instructors…. As always, you will find this In-Service Swim Instructor Training Video to be information-packed, high energy and fast paced. You and your staff will be new and improved in 90 minutes or less–guaranteed!
Here is a 12-minute highlight video of the In-Service Training Poolside Seminar:
Order your copy today at www.SwimLessonsUniversity.com
The International Swimming Hall of Fame has named Jim Reiser the recipient of the 2015 Virginia Hunt Newman Award for his curriculum and approach in teaching infants, toddlers, and children to swim. Jim is the first American to win the award in 10 years.
If you would like to learn more about the Swim Lessons University certification program and curriculum, make sure to visit us at www.SwimLessonsUniversity.com We have training and certification programs designed for both private instructors as well as organizations like YMCAs, Recreation Departments, Athletic Clubs, and more.
The Swim Lessons University Instructor certification is an internationally recognized alternative to the Red Cross WSI. AND when you utilize SLU, instructors can SPECIALIZE to teach specific classes and age groups OR they can certify to teach them all! Best of all, when you choose Swim Lessons University you can do all your training at your own facility or in the comfort of your own home, at your pace, and at a fraction of the cost!
Swim Lessons University is currently being utilized by recreation departments, YMCAs, America Camp Association swim lessons programs, as well as by private swimming instructors in 45 states and over 30 countries!
You can also call us toll free at 1-866-498-SWIM (7946).
September 14, 2016 at 10:38 pm Comments (0)